HerbalHut - Did not ship my order even after 10 days!

This company takes order for items even if they do not have stock of most of the items.They do not know if some items are discontinued when you place an order for the items!

When I called them and asked some question about the order they were rude instead of apology! They asked me if I wanted to cancel the order! It looked like they did want to stand behind the order! This company takes order for items even if they do not have stock of most of the items.

They do not know if some items are discontinued when you place an order for the items! When I called them and asked some question about the order they were rude instead of apology!

They asked me if I wanted to cancel the order!It looked like they did want to stand behind the order!

Review about: Herbal Tinctures.

Herbalhut.com

Cheyenne, Wyoming 0 comments

I ordered some products online from herbalhut.com a month ago.I am still waiting for my herbalhut.com order to be delivered.

They did not tell me that two of the herbs I ordered were out of stock. Now, I won't get my order until he gets these herbs mailed to him and then mails them to me. I expect to be waiting at least another week. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get me order.

Maybe the website is an internet scam and my money is now gone. Who knows?

Do not order anything from this company.

Review about: Not Received Order.

Beware Herbalhut.com

Miami, Florida 1 comment

Herbalhut.com is a lousy company to do business with.I ordered something from them which they never told me they didn't have in stock until a week later when I asked for the status of my order.

They tried to talk me into another item which I didn't want. I cancelled the order but they never refunded my money back to paypal.

I had to file a formal claim directly with paypal to get my money back.Rather than being honest with customers by saying up front they don't have the merchandise they'd rather drag the order out and try to sell you something else.

Review about: Neti Pot.

Comments

I completely agree that herbalhut.com is a lousy company to do business with!When you call I swear it is one guy just waking up from his nap slurring into the phone.

I placed an order and they assured me they had the item in stock. One week later my credit card was refunded but no word from them as to what happened. Called and they said the item was discontinued! No apology or anything.

The guy is extremely unprofessional.

How ***!Will never try to buy from them again.

HerbalHut - They need better couriers

HerbalHut
2.0
My order has been from USA to Jamaica back to USA to Japan & has now disappeared, everywhere except Australia
Show